Radio Job Connection
Plateco is seeking skilled and qualified applicants for multiple positions.
Must have excellent attendance, strong work history, and be able to pass pre-employment testing.
***Competitive pay scales + 60 day and annual reviews.
Advancement within the company!
Plateco offers a benefit package for full time employees, including medical, dental, life, 401K, flex, disability, holiday, vacation, shift premiums, paid birthday and more.
Persons interested in “joining our team” please apply in person 8 AM to 4 PM Monday – Friday at 1375 Industrial St. Reedsburg, WI 53959 or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
MCDONALD’S OF MAUSTON AND NEW LISBON
Accepting applications for Positions on
• ASK ABOUT OUR NEW HIGHER STARTING WAGES!
• Hours are EXTREMELY flexible.
• We employ 14 years and up!
• McScholars tuition match up to $10,000
• Archways to Opportunity tuition assistance $700-$1,050 annually
• Free uniforms and meal discounts
• Excellent benefits, fun and friendly atmosphere!
Apply TODAY in store, visit www.McCourtesy.com,
Or Text APPLY62322 To 36453
Scully Oil is looking to hire an energetic, positive, people pleaser to help them in their accounting department. A great applicant would have a thorough knowledge of all accounting facets, the ability to handle industry software, and a desire to make their workplace a happy one. For more details, send your resume to jeffscully@scullyoilcom or drop one off at their Lyndon Station office.
Marketing Assistant – Radio/Web Sales Assistant
NOW 92one FM, SMASH Country 92.9, and WRJC.com is looking for a Marketing Assistant, providing support in all aspects of sales administration.
• Acting as an extension of the sales team.
• Sales material creation, marketing communications, sponsorship proposals & recaps.
• Generating sales-related reports.
• Telemarketing. Copywriting. Customer Service. Responding to client requests.
• Generating contracts and confirmations.
• Sales development, prospecting, preparing presentations, typing & proofreading correspondence, filing and making copies, relieving receptionist.
This Marketing Assistant will be possess great written and oral communication skills, computer skills, including MS Office, time-management and organizational skills, creative writing and ideas, team-oriented, work well with deadlines, exhibits good interpersonal skills, collaborate with others, maintain composure when faced with difficult situations and personalities, and achieve goals. “Can-Do” attitude and desire to “Move-Up” is required as this is a training position for a full-time Marketing Consultant/Sales position.
We offer a generous base wage based on experience, plus bonus opportunities, continual training, and other benefits including being part of a fast-paced, high-energy group in a fun business.
Are you a Veteran? Do you have an ag background? WRJC is an equal opportunity employer. Women and minorities, and all are encouraged to apply.
To apply for this exciting opportunity, contact us at the following:
General Manager, WRJC-Murphy’s Law Media Group
N5240 Fairway Lane
Mauston, WI 53948
To be a part of WRJC’s Radio Job Connection, contact the station at:
WRJC – Murphy’s Media Law N5240 Fairway Lane Mauston, WI 53948 email@example.com If you have a sales representative from WRJC, just contact them at 847-6565.