Milwaukee Fatal Fire
MILWAUKEE (AP) – The Milwaukee County medical examiner’s office has released the name of a 7-year-old boy who died in a Milwaukee house fire early Saturday. Authorities say Joelle Creasy wasn’t able to make it out of the burning home. The medical examiner’s report says an adult relative started cooking food and then went upstairs, fell asleep and woke to the smell of something burning. That adult saw a fire had started and jumped off the roof of the home. Four children inside the home followed him. The adult and the four children weren’t hurt during the escape. But Joelle’s body was found on the second floor. The victim’s mother was visiting family in New York when the house caught fire. WTMJ-TV (http://bit.ly/SZBBE5) reports authorities believe the home is a total loss.
— Information from: WTMJ-TV, http://www.todaystmj4.com
Comments are closed.