JANESVILLE, Wis. (AP) – Janesville firefighters have been called to a hazardous materials incident at Hewlett Packard. Fire officials tell WISC-TV (http://bit.ly/159fTt6 ) two people came in contact with a white powdery substance in an envelope and said they felt ill. They were decontaminated and taken to a local hospital. A hazardous materials crew is assessing the substance. Students at the nearby TAGOS Academy nearby were bused to another building as a precaution.
— Information from: WISC-TV, http://www.channel3000.com
Comments are closed.