RACINE, Wis. (AP) – Funerals are being held for three children who died in a Racine house fire.   Nine-year-old Dayja, 8-year-old Dalija and 7-year-old Michael Scott are being eulogized Friday morning at Mount Eagle Baptist Church in Racine. Deborah Scott’s fourth child, 5-year-old Luther, remains hospitalized with injuries from last week’s fire.   WITI-TV reports the new Golden Gate Funeral Home donated the cost of the funerals. The children’s uncle, William Scott, says the support is helping the family through a difficult time.   Investigators say the fire was sparked by a candle in the bathroom of the home.

(Information in the following story is from: WITI-TV, http://www.fox6now.com)