Designer Drug Death
MILWAUKEE (AP) – The Milwaukee County medical examiner’s office is attributing the death of a 23-year-old man last May to a designer drug. According to the medical examiner’s report, Douglas Peters was found dead in the home of a DJ who hosted a party. Others at the party noticed Peters passed out on a balcony and moved him to a third-floor attic early on May 6. About 4 a.m. the homeowner checked on Peters and he was snoring, but about 7:20 a.m. others noticed he wasn’t breathing and called 911. The medical examiner’s office attributes Peters’ death to methoxetamine, a powder that is snorted, swallowed or injected. The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel (http://bit.ly/TLAHiX) reports methoxetamine, also known as Mexxy, is uncontrolled in the U.S, meaning it is generally legal to buy, possess and distribute.
— Information from: Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, http://www.jsonline.c
Comments are closed.