The New Lisbon Fire Department responded to a house fire Monday night. Fire Chief Lynn Willard said, “about 10pm fire fighters responded to a residence at N7209 11th Avenue in the Town of Clearfield. The fire, caused by a wood stove, had started in the kitchen-living room area. The occupant, Warren Fischer, Senior, was uninjured.” Chief Willard said, “the house was a total loss. Fire fighters were on the scene for approximately 2-hours. The Necedah Fire Department provided mutual aid.”
Comments are closed.