Fire destroys trailer home
Area fire fighters responded to a mobile home fire Friday afternoon in the Town of Germantown. New Lisbon Fire Chief Lynn Willard said, “New Lisbon fire fighters were initially dispatched but the trailer was located in Necedah Fire Department’s service area at N8257 W. Partridge Drive. The male occupant was medically transported to Mile Bluff Medical Center in Mauston for evaluation and released. Willard said, “The fire started in the area of the wood stove. The mobile home was totally destroyed.” The Red Cross is assisting the displaced man.
Comments are closed.